At Hapman, We Understand That Product Quality And Safety Is Paramount
We understand the critical nature of your food quality and safety, your company’s reputation, and your bottom line. There can be no contamination. No clouds of dust. The ingredients must flow to exactly where and when and in the amounts you need them. Friable material can’t crumble, the moist product can’t cake, silky powder can’t flood the system, abrasive granules can’t tear up the conveyor, fragile products can’t break and mixed ingredients can’t separate. Your equipment must be easy to disassemble, wash down, sanitize and reassemble. There simply is no time, no product, or money to waste.
For these reasons, we have specific equipment options designed to address the needs of the food industry. Sealed conveyors, dust containment, cleanability options, food-grade components, automation through controls, minor ingredient addition, and much more. In addition, if you need assistance with a complete material handling system layout, our experienced engineers can help you with your complete project requirements.
Click here to access free technical resources for your industry.
Our Application Experts have experience in:
- Bakery products
- Dairy products
- Grain products
- Snack products
- Preserved fruits and vegetables
- Sugar and confectionery products
- Miscellaneous foods and kindred products
Our Equipment and systems are designed to handle your specific material handling needs from unload through process, to packaging.
- Rail and truck unloading
- Pneumatic conveying to silo
- Addition of major ingredients into the process (batch weigh system)
- Gain-in-weight batching (GIW)
- Loss-in-weight batching (LIW)
- Extrusion via loss-in-weight powder and liquid feeding
- Minor ingredient addition
- Batching of major and minor premixes
- Continuous mixing (LIW feeding and dense phase vacuum conveying)
- Vacuum conveying