We Specialize in Waste Bedding Systems and Other Material Handling Equipment Solutions
- Handles all bedding types without clogging
- Mechanical operation is flexible to move gloves, cage tags, and enrichment items without breaking down
- The sealed system carries material from cage dump to outside containers without odor or noise
- Proven to support facility LAA exposure prevention programs
- Designed to fit in small spaces
- An integral cage dump station is ergonomically friendly and feeds into a cage washer
Click here to access free technical resources for your industry.
See a Complete Waste Bedding System Layout
Watch the video below to learn more about Hapman’s custom-engineered waste bedding systems.
- Quietly carries waste bedding to the disposal container
- Mechanical design requires minimal maintenance
- Conveyor can travel through walls and above ceiling tiles
Clean Bedding Dispensing Systems
Efficiently Empty and Meter Large Volume Bags of Feed and Bedding
Install and operate easily.
- Assures smooth discharge of material.
- Modular components are easily adaptable in a variety of materials to meet your needs.
- Installs and ships easily with our two-piece frame, or fits in tight spaces with our low-profile frame.
- Unloads bags easily and safely.
- Stainless steel or carbon steel with a variety of finishes including enamel paint, FDA epoxy, Steel It™, and powder-coated.