Filling bags, FIBC’s, quickly, evenly, and effectively provides you with efficient operations and your customers with a consistent and reliable volume of material.
Our bulk bag fillers are designed with a wide range of options to meet your filling requirements. The NT Series offers sturdy arms for looped bag handles to be easily hung, while the Heavy-Duty Series is designed with sliding hooks for quick loading of the empty bag and safe unloading of a full one. Both models come with Hapmans’ exclusive inflatable bladder design for a dust-tight seal while the bag is filling.
The Bulk Bag Filling Operation
The Bulk Bag Filler is fed either directly from equipment or from a feed conveyor. The empty bag is placed on the secure arms, (NT Series) or on the lift hooks (Heavy-Duty Series). The bag spout is placed over the bladder and the filling button is activated to begin the filling of the bladder. Once the bag is securely in place, material can begin to flow into the bag. When the bag is full, the release button is pressed, allowing the bladder to deflate. The filled bag can then be removed from the filling station.
- Both models, NT and Heavy-Duty, come complete with our engineered, dust –tight bladder filling mechanism.
- Handle various bag sizes up to 4,000 lbs(1,814 kg) with adjustable or fixed frame heights. Move easily using forklift pockets.
- Get unrestricted bag access from three sides with the cantilevered, heavy-gauge steel tubing frame.
A – Pneumatic Controls – Easily accessible for efficient bag change out
B – Traversing and quick releasing rear hook assemblies Rear hooks can travel to the fron of the filler to allow for easy staging of the bag, and allows the operator to release the rear straps from the front of the frame when the bag is filled.
C – A screw jack raises and lowers the bag carriage accommodating different size bulk bags while allowing bags to be staged at an operator friendly height. The powered carriage allows the bag to be filled while hanging and then lowered to the pallet resulting in a bulk bag that is more stable because it has a properly filled base. This fill method also safeguards your operators from drop hazards associated with suspended hanging/filling systems.
D - Venture Bag inflation/Deareation Option – The Venturi allows the operator to inflate the bag easily to fill with desired material. It will then work as a deaerator when the bag is filled.
Provides three-sided access in a cost-efficient, simplified design with fixed frame height or adjustable to accommodate a range of bag sizes. Feed directly from your equipment or from a Hapman conveyor. Can be used to fill bags up to 2,000 lbs.
- Redesigned Quick Release safety Hooks offer a single switch lever to quickly and safety release a filled bag.
- Accurately fill IBCs with the optional tote or drum filling adapter.
- Batch weigh control systems available.
- Stainless steel or carbon steel.
- Fill bags more completely with the optional vibration table. See our video below.
- Get precise results with optional load cells. See image below.
- Increase productivity for continuous applications with optional roller conveyor.
- Maximize bag capacity, improve filled bag stackability with the optional bag pre-inflator and deaerator. Safeguard operators with optional motorized height adjustment. See image below.
- Protect operator safety with optional traversing and quick-releasing rear hook assemblies. See our video below.
- Optional hang weighing system fills bags more precisely and requires no recalibration when moved to different locations. See image below.
See Complete Option Details
Click images to expand and see details
Screw Jack for raising and lowering bag carriage
Bulk Bag Filler with optional hang weighing system fills bags more precisely.
Heavy-Duty Bulk Bag Filler Model with Densification option including vibration table and load cells.
Maximize bag capacity and improve filled bag stackability with the optional bag pre-inflator and deaerator.